Technical Due Diligence
Gaining accurate insights about the actual value of software assets and capabilities is paramount for entrepreneurs, stakeholders and investors managing and investing in technology Companies and startups.
These insights allow taking informed decisions on remediation roadmaps, innovation streams, teams augmentation and investing opportunities.
The way to gain them is letting cross-functional, seasoned software engineers go deep and wide on source codes, architectures, infrastructures, people and practices to obtain hard evidence and an overall substantiated understanding of “where and if” value and potentialities are present.
Areas of application
- Transformation roadmap costs and capabilities
- Skills injection
Scale-up and Internationalization
- Customer base driven scalability strategies
- Automation, reproducibility, testing
- Performance and SLA compliance
- Selection and replacement
Scopes and targets
- Software products
- Services, platforms and other software-based business assets
- Software engineering and Operations teams
Type of analyses
- Architecture and implementation quality, technical stack adequacy
- Software development lifecycle maturity: competences, methodologies, tools
- Delivery and Operations capability
- Security, Availability, Performance and Resilience